Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sink in Beer

I'm not a beer drinker but when I was feeling stressed with what happened on our first day in Prague (see my blog..legally robbed in Prague) I felt I wanted to sink in beer and yes we did. I didn't like the taste, its strong for me. I only consumed one small glass.

The second night, we decided to sink in beer again, AL FRESCO! We had dinner and drink near our hotel for safety reasons. Our hotel is fronting the German Embassy. Two to three minutes away is the American Embassy. So we felt so safe walking on our way back to hotel. Its a safety zone!

We tried another brand. It's a draft beer and taste better than the last night, the brand is famous in Prague. It's CERNA HORA! but I still got tipsy. One glass, Im done.
It was a celebration on our third night, I consumed 2 glasses. It's our last night. I got so tipsy but no worries we were on the safety zone of Prague!

Another beer for our first night in Gimmelwald, Switzerland. The place is a postcard! Beer taste great with a great view. It seems Im a beer drinker already. No, just for this trip..
Last beer for our last night in the swizz alps...
And another beer for our one night stay in Geneva...
Consecutively drinking for many nights just to taste the beers in Europe...

Im home now and no more beer! I must not sink again....

No comments:

Post a Comment