Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Glimpse of the Kadayawan Festival 2011

I was not around for two consecuive years of Kadayawan Festival. This is almost my third year of absence. My childhood bestfriend invited me to spend three days in Boracay but I obligely declined just to spend the festival with ABS-CBN.

Friday, August 19, ASAP rocks Abreeza Mall with Rafael Rosel, Shaina Magdayao, Bugoy, Angeline Quinto, Megan Young, Gab Valenciano and G Force.
On Saturday, August 2, I was on the street enjoying the colorful Indak-Indak sa Kadalanan.
Photographers, photo hobbyists and journalists were obliged to register and pay a certain amount to cover the event in designated places.
In the afternoon, ABS-CBN stars John Lloyd Cruz, Ron Morales and Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin loveteam, Coco Martin and Maja Salvador made the crowd stayed at SM Parking lot even when the rain poured hard.
Sunday, August 21, I missed the floral float parade and asked a photo from a friend to post for this blog.
I love the colors of Kadayawan, how about you?




No comments:

Post a Comment