Friday, August 19, 2011

Caricature (of my Sexiest Self 18inch waist)

Whoaw! In my couple of days in Prague and couple of times crossing the famous Charles bridge, I submitted myself for Caricature.

At Charles bridge, we can buy anything from earrings, paintings, bracelets, ref magnets and other souvenirs including caricature.

While my friend was looking for a framed antique watched, I went to the other side of the bridge asking how much is the caricature. I cant remember exactly if it was 350crowns (almost P900) or 450 crowns (almost P1,150).

I was so excited to have my first exaggerated self. So I posed in no time to have the artist started his work. I put my right hand on my waist, put my sunglasses on my head and there he started to draw me.
It was hard to pose like a model hahaha but it was fun though. I was afraid that I may look like Bob Marley but the artist assured me that I will not look like Marley. Or maybe I look like Angelina Jolie (in my dreams). He said that he can make me look like Marilyn Monroe for 2000francs. Its very expensive! I was laughing hard.

It was done in five minutes. I was happy to see myself with big (.....), big butt and very narrow waist.Is this 18 inch or 15 inch? Hahaha.
I said to the artist, WOW I have been dreaming of this big (....) at last I have it because of you....

3 comments:

  1. Witwew!sexy".......it's so makailad.....having that big thing wew......hahaha....the artist is really good.he's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do really like this. It makes me giggle when I look at it harder. How I wish I have a caricature for myself too. Where could I find that here in U.S. Well, I think I have to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day sa Paris and Prague, daming artists kasi di ba don galling mga greatest painters. Mga bata pa lang they know how to draw na and they have school for that talaga. So daming gumagawa ng caricature, nakakatuwa. Europe people loves art a lot...

      Delete