Saturday, April 07, 2012

Thina Villegas

She's one of my closest friends in college. We have lots of opposites yet we are the same. We worked to support our college studies. We aimed to succeed and have a comfortable life.

After college, we never knew that we will continue to study in the field of nursing but in different school while working. Working student again. Yes we did it, we passed the board exam. We are now Registered Nurses. And she work as a Nurse while I'm tied with my precious job.

It's a long journey of our friendship. Last year, we travelled Singapore together, just the two of us on March 23 to 28. And this year we went to Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur. What a coincidence, we travelled on the same date. We enjoyed being together. No requirements. I don't need to please her and no need to please me either. When silence engulfed us for whatever reason we have, there's no need to talk. No need to explain.

Now she's leaving to Canada to join her husband. But she will be back for us to conquer Mt. Kinabalu and get an international diving license in Kota Kinabalu.

And we are marking it next year. I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment