Monday, April 30, 2012

Bestfriends Forever

We grew together. We were neighbors. She is one of my childhood bestfriends. 
High School Photo

Their family left our place when we were in high school. She went to Japan and started a family while I was in college.

I miss her terribly while she's gone. But God is so good, He always finds a way to reunite us.

She is very generous eversince. Her generosity is endless, limitless and fathomless. She gave lots of cute and memorable things to me. I still have them today. I got my first (polaroid) digital camera because of her. She gave me a gold ring, shoes, boots, bags, stuff toys, chocolates, ramen and lots of treats.  

Just few days ago, she gave me an absolute lovely free trip to Cebu, a day trip in Plantation Bay and an overnight stay in Gaite Ranch Resort. 

I learned from her a lot. She is a blessing to me and to everyone around her. I can't repay her for everything she gave me except my friendship. I hope one day I could treat her too. And I'm wishing to travel with her someday.

Her name is Marites Taping. We fondly call her IT-IT.



She is beautiful inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment