Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rest & Relax

My friend Corky arrived from their sales conference that happened in Buda. From Manila she went to Buda then to Davao. She asked me if we can go to Maxima Aquafun Resort at Samal to rest and relax. Her job is so demanding that I definitely know she needed it like me. Since Im hungry for the beach that I havent been for quite sometime, I said yes!

We were on the boat and few minutes after, a group of girls and gays boarded too. They were so loud. I know that they were having fun but since I was kinda stressed I wanted to have peace eventhough I knew its not possible. So I ended up accepting the noise til we reached the resort.

I took Corky her sleeping photo while aboard.


Then still they are loud at the resort...aahhh they must be following me hahaha...

I should know that its a resort and everyone has the right to shout at the top of their lungs.

We wanted to sleep but there were no beach bed. The place is perfectly meant for adventure and watersports not for sleepyhead like us.

The peace I longed for happened immediately when we hopped at Hagimit falls, dipped our bodies in the water, talked, laughed and kept our silence. No chance to sleep but we achieved our purpose, R & R!

Then back to Maxima where we enjoyed the giant slide that led us to the deep water of Samal.

I did enjoy the opportunity, it doesn't happen everyday. I so love being out in the nature that no one could spoil it.

No comments:

Post a Comment