Friday, July 22, 2011

I should have..


I have been wishing and planning to start my blog years ago but hesitations and doubts consumed me. Hesitations if I can make it. If I can compose my thoughts and put it into words. Doubts if I have time if ever I have the words. I am not a good writer, not even a writer. I dont think I can relay my stories well but I will make it sure that it will be comprehensive as possible.

But I should have done this long ago, maybe I am better now. It's not yet late I know. This is just the beginning...

Oh by the way, at last now I know how to blog with photos using Ipad through the help of Google. Very simple, go to your email then attach photos with your blog then send to your blogspot address. You can directly publish it or it can be in draft. How to make a blogspot email add? Go to settings at dashboard, look for email then set up. For more info search it in Google...

No comments:

Post a Comment